MONTRAIL BISON - DONT BUY THEIR BULL OR THEIR BISON

Long Beach, California 4 comments

The deal was to pay $4000 to hunt a big mature bison and a young bison.The head from the mature bull and the meat from the young one.

There was not young bison. And I never did see any meat. Once I left the Montana ranch house, just reaching them seemed to be nearly impossible. Finally getting ahold of them, they agreed to send me 150 lbs of ground bison.

150 lbs from a 2000 lb animal - really! Mr. Steve Killorn said the shoulder was shot up. Ok, reduce it by 100 lbs (way over kill) and you still end up with 400 lbs.

Ok, they agreed to send 200 lbs but than gave me the total run around on mailing it. They were shipping it on a Grey Hound buss. This guy came off as a used car salesman. The total bait and switch every minute.

I just had a bad vibe which turned out to be right on the money. Unforntunately. I was scammed. I was screwed.

They probably used that old bull for their Montrail Bison Jerky which tastes more like leather shoe sole than meat.Dont be scammed!!!

Review about: Bison Jerky.

Comments

sunglassesjoe
Carlsbad, California, United States #782687

What a joke.You are quite a sportsman--"hunting" semi-domesticated, corralled bison.

Basically, you paid $4000 to shoot cattle. That, to me, seems pretty ridiculous. For a quarter of that you could actually hunt some proper game like elk or deer.

Heaven forbid you should actually have to do a little work for your kill.Show a little respect to the sport AND to the animal.

tunakiller65

Steve Killorn is a FRAUD!He is a conman who has burned NUMEROUS people and businesses out of millions of dollars!

He is currently being investigated by Federal law enforcement for fraud, tax evasion, bankruptcy fraud, interstate wire fraud, check fraud, theft and other numerous criminal actions.

Contact me and I will steer you to the Feds who are after him.They want everyone burned by Killorn to contact them.tunakiller65@yahoo.com

to tunakiller65 #1202318

I would like the information on the Feds who are investigating him and his companies. I also sent you an email for this information

Butte, Montana, United States #588723

Contact Me at: rpond12@yahoo.com

I would like to discuss the Bison mess with you personally.

View more comments

MONTRAIL BISON - DONT BUY THEIR BULL OR THEIR BUFFALO

Long Beach, California 3 comments

Deal was to kill a big bison and a yearling and take the head from the big one and the meat from the young one.That is what the $4000 was for.

Then Mr. Steven Kiillorn had a taxidermist who could cape for $850. NOT. Try $1850.

And there was no yearling to shoot and then they were going to ship some unknown meat which never happened. Then I asked for a refund for the mystery meat delivery. They went silent. They supposedly make bison jerky and you would have to be really hungry to gnaw through this leather.

that is probably where my bison eneded up, their Montrail Buffalo Jerkey. I was scammed.

You can find scam artists in all 50 states.

Review about: Big Bison.

Comments

Wallingford, Pennsylvania, United States #775178

getting a buffalo head- total cleaned (white)

Billings, Montana, United States #591213

Contact R Pond 12 at Yahoo dot com for the total criminal history on this guy Montrail Bison, owner, Killorn.For starters, just so you know this is for real, Killorn himself caped the bison you shot in 20 minutes in his barn after you left.

The skinning, meat and cape preparation are included in your hunt fee, not ala carte - bait n' switch, Killorn's MO.

More when you contact me, you will likely get a full refund when we are done discussing this.

Killorn cannot afford another incident with Fish & Wildlife MT or the prosecutor's offices in Montana.He is hot listed for his prior acts.

Bozeman, Montana, United States #588711

The complaint is factual.

The method is systemic.

This gentleman from CA is not the only victim.